Re: Ammend after "Send to repository" in D-L ?

Le 12. 02. 16 18:57, Rafael Fontenelle a écrit :
Hi there!

When applying action "Send to repository" after proofread on D-L , I
oftenly forgets to select correct author (not the reviewer, but the
translator). I'm looking for a way to ammed this commit, in order to log
the correct author. Is it possible?

P.s.: I have a git account.

Hello Rafael,

Unfortunately not, once a commit has been pushed to a public repository, you cannot amend it any longer. It is technically possible, but that would mean rewriting repo history, which would then corrupt all existing checkouts in the wild. I'm quite sure that the GNOME git repository is preventing that.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net