Re: Branch 3.20 of nautilus it's not freezed

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Carlos Soriano Sanchez
<csoriano redhat com> wrote:
Hello,

I needed to branch 3.20 to be able to perform some code changes that I don't want to be in 3.20.
I was unsure if either use a wip/next branch or just branch 3.20 already, and I went with the later choice.
The gnome-3-20 in nautilus is not freezed yet neither in UI or strings, so expect to be more changes there
(actually just received some strings improvements requests from Piotr).

Sorry for the inconveniences to cherry-pick from master to 3.20 now.

Hi,

Thanks for informing, it was little confusing,
On Friday I competed its translation and today it shows more work to do.

Branching does not imply string freeze. No matter if a module is
branched or is it still on master, strings for 3.20 get frozen on
February 29th.

https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointNineteen

Best regards,

--