Re: Translations in Zanata

Hello poma,

On Thu, 2016-02-04 at 15:54 +0100, poma wrote:
On 04.02.2016 15:24, Lubomir Rintel wrote:
Hi,

the NetworkManager is now translated via Zanata [1]. This means the
translators no longer need to file Bugzilla tickets with
translations.
Details here [2].

The bits that are in GNOME infrastructure (applet and the VPN
plugins)
stay there; only the NetworkManager core was added to Zanata. We're
not
sure if it makes sense to move to Zanata; input from translators
would
be very appreciated.

[1] https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/NetworkManager
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/NetworkManager/L10N

Thank you,
Lubo

https://fedora.zanata.org
"This service uses Fedora account, so if you do not have a Fedora
account already, please go to Fedora Account System to apply for one.
..."

OpenID?

"OpenID is an open standard and decentralized authentication
protocol."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenID

Hmm, seems like we should perhaps have used translate.zanata.org. That
one supports OpenID.

I'm a bit confused about how do the two instances compare. I'll try to
figure out what's a better choice for the project.

Thank you Lubo.

Lubo