Re: wiki immutable page

Hello Emmanuele,
Thank you so much for this useful information. I have followed your advice and now I can edit again, which means: Work to do ):
Hannie

Op 01-02-16 om 12:26 schreef Emmanuele Bassi:
Hi;

The wiki has been under a pretty heavy spam attack for the past few weeks. The GNOME system administrators have been routinely switching on the unrestricted editing capability, only to be forced to turn it back off.

In order to be able to edit the wiki, you should ask somebody in the TrustedEditorsGroup to add your username to the list. You should be able to reach out on IRC, at: irc.gnome.org

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.