Re: Silesian translation

Le 31. 08. 16 à 10:44, Grzegorz Kulik a écrit :
Hi,

I was wondering if there would be a possibility of changing the
coordinatorship of the Silesian team. There hasn't been much happening
there for the last four years, so I'd like to take over. I'm the owner
of the Silesian Ubuntu, Firefox and LibreOffice teams. Thank you!

It's surely possible, but it'd be nice to have the opinion of the current coordinator, which I'm adding in CC here.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net