Re: Freeze break request for polari

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
Hey folks,

Hi Florian!

Both cases are strict additions that are displayed in response to user
action, not modification of existing elements, so the change has no effect
on screenshots/documentation.

There are a couple of string additions though:

String freeze only starts from the 3.21.91 release, coming this week,
so you don't need a string freeze exception for this. You only need 2
approvals from release team.

We're in string change announcement period, so we'll take this as such
an announcement. Thanks!

 - a description to identify the saved password in gnome-keyring
   ("Polari NickServ password for FreeNode")
 - the infobar title ("Should the password be saved?"), subtitle
  ("Identification will happen automatically the next time you connect to
GNOME")
  and button ("_Save Password")
 - the notification title ("Save NickServ password for GNOME?") and body
   (same as infobar subtitle) and button ("Save")

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director