Re: Gujarati translations

Hello, Vishal!

I started committing them as you requested, but It seems Claude set the coordinator role for you. So, now you should be able to send translations to the repository via web interface of Damned Lies.

Just for your information: when you're translation is ready to be sent to the repositories, you just need to select "Ready for Submission" action in the dropdown menu and then you'll see "Send to Repository" action. If you are not working in "master" branch, I suggestion marking (checking) the "Sync with master" checkbox, as it will try to populate ("git cherry-pick") the translation to master branch as well.

So far, I've committed the two modules below (mousetweaks and gdm;  Please run "Archive the actions" action on them):
Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle