Re: Announcement of string addition in Polari

Hi Bastian,

We are now in string freeze period [1], so just an announcement is not enough to commit a string addition in a core module.

But since we are in a very early freeze period, and commit has already been done, I'll give it the first vote from i18n, but remember that you need a second approval from i18n, and send a notificacion to both release team and documentation team.

Best regards.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointSeventeen

Hi,

A notice that I commited a string:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/polari/commit/?id=e4785d06c944501c344e56467643aea220a788a4

The string goes: "Connection %s has an error". The string is used as an accessible name for the connection names in the sidebar when a connection has an error and therefore is clickable. ('%s' is the connections name).

-Bastian