Re: Removing external-deps, gnome-office, and olpc release sets

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Hey,

There are three release sets on damned-lies that I don't think are
useful anymore:
[…]
external-deps has some random libraries that I think are leftovers
from the 2.x release process. Not to be confused with freedesktop-org
set, which has modules that are truly *external* to our
infrastructure.

Yeah, that seems reasonable.

gnome-office has a couple of apps, and just one or two are still
actively developed.

As the planner maintainer, I can say my module is dormant but not
dead. I can't speak for the others. I see value in having those
separated, but that could probably be replaced by having categories in
the gnome-extras release set just like we do for the gnome ones.

I don't know if anyone from OLPC uses their release set nowadays. If
so, please respond!

The relevant people might not be on this list, are they?

--
Alexandre Franke