Re: New DL option for committers

Hello Claude

the new option works fine and it saves many mouse clicks and some time that I can spend on €÷

Mobil mit meinem Androiden versendet

Am 18.10.2015 00:24 schrieb "Claude" <claude 2xlibre net>:
Hi all,

I'd just like to draw your attention on an enhancement made today to l10n.gnome.org when committing through the Web interface. If the commit is in a non-master branch, you have now the possibility to check the "Sync to master" checkbox which will cherry-pick the commit on the master branch directly.
I hope this will save a bit of work to some of you.

Blessings,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net