Re: Removing external-deps, gnome-office, and olpc release sets

Le 05. 09. 15 19:00, Piotr Drąg a écrit :
On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
I don't know if anyone from OLPC uses their release set nowadays. If
so, please respond!

The relevant people might not be on this list, are they?

So if there are no objections until Monday, I'm going to move the
modules from external-deps and gnome-office to gnome-extras, and then
file a bug asking to remove these sets. Let's wait for a response from
Chris before touching olpc.

As I didn't manage to get any input from him, I've proceeded and deleted the olpc set.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net