Re: New module: gspell

Hi,

gspell is a new spell-checking library for GTK+ applications, now hosted
on gnome.org.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/gspell
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gspell/

The code source comes from the gedit spell plugin, so I've copied some
translations from there (those where almost all the strings were
translated).

gspell doesn't follow the GNOME versions, so I'll create gspell-x-y
branches. I still need to send a mail to gnome-i18n about it, right?

Thanks in advance for your translations!

Yes, sending us notifications about new branches would be appreciated.

I've added gspell to damned-lies, so you should get some updated
translations soon.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg