Re: Please reactivate Australian English (en_AU) team

Le 07. 10. 15 10:06, Michael (C0bb3r) a écrit :

On 07/10/15 17:30, Claude wrote:
Le 07. 10. 15 04:39, Michael (C0bb3r) a écrit :
Hi

Please reactivate the Australian English (en_AU) team and put me
(Michael Findlay) back on the active members list. I have just
translated all of Gnome's po files into Australian English and want to
be able to submit and then commit them over the coming week.
Regards
Michael Findlay (coordinator Australian English team).

Hi Michael,

I don't see what we would have to reactivate. You should be able to
continue your work with the current setup.

Blessings,

Claude
Hi Claude

That's good to know, how do I commit translated files after submitting
them through the website?
Cheers.
Michael.

Once the proposed translation has the "reviewed" or "ready for commit" status, you'll see a new dropdown action "submit to repository" which will do the commit for you.

Hope this helps,

Claude