Re: My translation team is inactive, what do i do?

The translation team that I am contributing to is presently inactive, there are no reviewers or
committers. What should I do? How do I submit translations and How will they be accepted?

Translation Team: Urdu (ur)
Coordinator: Muhammad Waqas Alam

Thank you

To review, the best situation would be to someone else proofread your translation, although it is not impeditive for submitting translation.

In order to submit translations, it is required a role of Coordinator or Committer.  Since your language team doesn't have a committer, you need:

1) the coordinator to submit your translations [did you try contacting by email or some other way?]
       and/or
2) to get yourself, or any other person, one of the roles I mentioned.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle