Re: zh_CN coord inactive with multiple domains preserved for a long time

> I do believe people who can speak english is more suitable to linux, but this again back to the argue that it is unfair to let people learn english in order to use linux...

I *hope* that such language barrier shouldn't be too significant for ordinary users, and that's my excuse for not translating devel docs: developers, even with our translations, still face much more English (or code-speak probably?) than users (API names, ..) and are expected to have higher English sufficiency.

To pretend that I am not just being lazy, I should say [linux-manpages](https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/translations.html) people think the same.

I am shortening the citation body to make sure we are not triggering the digest too frequently.