Re: 3.16 freeze break request for gnome-control-center

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Important data point for translators, 3.16.1 is scheduled for April
13th.  (in my opinion it would be nice to have an answer quickly so
the strings can be added and translated in time).

Here's 1/2. Quick enough? :-)

Back to the bug report, I would agree with Bastien, "Why is
gnome-control-center even visible in Software?"; can't you just
blacklist it?

Same question from me.

--
Alexandre Franke