Re: GNOME 3.16 video subtitles ready for translation

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the help translating the video! Thanks to you the release video
is now available in 8 languages from day 1.  I'll make sure to check for new
translations in the next couple of weeks so we can continue to
internationalize the video. :)

Hi!

I really love the video. I have a question though - would it be
possible to refresh translations from git relatively soon? We fixed a
couple of bugs in the Polish translation in the meantime, and also for
some reason the line "Furthermore, this release brings a preview of
Builder.." appears in English.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg