Keyword translations reminder

Hi guys,

Just a quick reminder to new translators that desktop file keywords,
such as:

#: ../gnome-system-monitor.desktop.in.in.h:3
msgid ""
"Monitor;System;Process;CPU;Memory;Network;History;Usage;Performance;Task;"
"Manager;"

... need to be translated with ; separating the individual keywords and
has to end with a ; as well. Otherwise builds break.

I've already run into 6 build failures today due to the bs translations
missing terminating ; in the keywords. So far in my list are
gnome-music, gnome-contacts, aisleriot, gnome-system-monitor, devhelp.

The translations get merged back into the .desktop files and then
desktop-file-validate errors out:

devhelp.desktop: error: value "dokumentacija;informacija;priru?nik;razvoj;api" for locale string list key
"Keywords[bs]" in group "Desktop Entry" does not have a semicolon (';') as trailing character

--
Thanks,
Kalev