Re: String additions to 'gitg.master'

Hi Alexandre,

I'm very sorry that this happens. I was traveling and didn't check for freezes... Unfortunately by now the change has been released already by someone else, so I can't revert it. I'll notify it to the release/i18n team. Again, apologies.

Jesse

Hi Jesse,

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 10:57 AM, GNOME Status Pages <noreply gnome org> wrote:
> There have been following string additions to module 'gitg.master':
>
> + "Committed by:"

Your commit https://git.gnome.org/browse/gitg/commit/?id=28f7631be7d0d79302924e839aa46ed07fd92c3f
broke the string freeze. Can you either revert it or ask for an
exception with a rationale for that change?

Alexandre Franke