Re: I cannot update gtk+ UI translation past 1030 strings

Hi everyone,
I am trying to Bulgarion update gtp+/po translation but cannot get past the
1030 strings.
What I did is:

git clone ssh://al_shopov git gnome org/git/gtk+
cd gtk+
git pull --recurse-submodules
git submodule update --recursive
cd po
intltool-update bg

intltool considers only 1030 strings relevant and obsoletes everything else
I updated inttools to: 0.51.0
My getttext is: 0.19.4

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Alexander,

The problem is that you can no longer use intltool to update gtk+'s
translations. Instead, you should run "./make-pot" script (included in
the gtk+'s git repository) to generate the POT file, and then msgmerge
your translation with it. The same goes for properties: "./make-pot
properties" should provide a complete POT file.

Alternatively, you can just download a PO file from damned-lies, which
should do the above for you:

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gtk+/master/po/bg

Hope that helps,

--