Re: String freeze break request for sound juicer

I'd like to ask for a string freeze break to add a <name> tag to the
appdata file for sound-juicer. This is because recent versions of
appstream-util fail to validate the file without this tag and so ‘make
distcheck’ fails (technically it's not needed as this information is
provided by the desktop file but appstream-util does not look there¹).
The string will be the same as that in the desktop file so I hope it
wont create any extra work for translators.

Hi Phillip,

As far as I know, sound-juicer is not a part of GNOME release set, so
respecting freezes is completely optional. It is very kind of you to
ask though, and if the new string is 100% identical to the existing
one, there should be no work needed from the translators.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/