Re: Anyway keen on taking over i18n-coordination-list?

Hi Johannes,

I wouldn't mind to do it, but if it's not in use, I vote for closing it, but I'd like to hear other i18n admins before taking any action.

Thanks for taking care of it this time :)

Hi all!

Due to life and time I am currently not able to manage
i18n-coordination-list.
If anybody else wants to do it, please step up, otherwise I would
probably propose the list for removal as it hasn't been used a lot in
the past year. 5 posts overall, 3 were CC to gnome-i18n.

Thanks and regards,
Johannes