Re: 24-hour or 12-our clock and %p

Well, I think the best option is number 2.  It produces things that
are correct in Danish (05:00 and 17:00 can both be "5 o'clock" in
normal non-computer speech) which, although quite useless due to the
ambiguity, is not a problem because no Danish user should/would be
using 12-hour clock setting anyway.

In the end the problem is that those strings have no reason to exist
in the language and therefore it's not well defined how they should be
translated.  Instead of making things easier, it causes headaches like
zero divided by zero.  I conclude that it doesn't matter much, and
rule that the Danish convention in GNOME from now on is option 2 :)

Thank you very much!

Best regards
Ask