Re: Coordinator succession

On 2015-06-11 23:50, Alexandre Franke wrote:
On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 11:00 PM, Göran Uddeborg <goeran uddeborg se> wrote:
For some time now, Anders Jonsson <anders jonsson norsjovallen se> has
been the most active in the Swedish team of Gnome translators.  He has
both been the most active translator, and he has done lots of
reviewing and committing.  So when the need for a git account came up,
we also came to discuss the coordinator role.  Quickly we came to the
conclusion it would make good sense if Anders took over the
coordinator role.

So with this mail I would like to ask you to change coordinator for
the Swedish translation team from me to Anders.
Done! Congratulations to Anders on your promotion. :-)

Let me know if anything doesn't work as expected, it's the first time
I do such changes.

Thank you!

Looks like it worked as intended.

Regards,