String freeze for easytag master

Hi translators!

I am planning to do a new stable EasyTAG release from the master branch at the end of June, so I am not planning to make any changes to the translatable strings, and hence freezing the UI strings until the 1st of July. I will also try not to make any changes to the user help.

Alexandre Franke has been helping to review the strings as part of a large review of the French translation, and hopefully there are not too many problems left. Please file a bug (or fix simple typos) if you find anything.

Thanks for all the great work!

--
http://amigadave.com/