Discrepancies with CLDR

Recently, I was working on updating the plural forms used inside
yelp-xsl localization stylesheets. I looked two places to make sure I
got things right: the Unicode CLDR project, and the PO files in gtk+.
Usually they said the same thing, and I was happy. Sometimes they
didn't, and that confuses me.

http://www.unicode.org/cldr/charts/latest/supplemental/language_plural_rules.html

I'm sending that list of discrepancies in case it's something that needs
to be followed up on. I'm not saying anybody's wrong or there's a bug. I
just think the differences are curious.

am as bn gu hi kn mr pa si
GTK+ says plurals=2; plural=(n != 1);
CLDR says the singular includes 0
(This is by far the most common discrepancy.)

br
======
GTK+ says nplurals=2; plural=n > 1; (singular+zero, and plural)
CLDR says 5 forms: one, two, few, many, other

cy
======
GTK+ says nplurals=2; plural=(n==2) ? 1 : 0;
CLDR shows 6 forms: zero, one, two, few (3), many (6), and other

dz
======
GTK+ says nplurals=2; plural=(n!=1);\
CLDR says one form

fa
======
GTK+ says nplurals=1; plural=0;
CLDR says two forms: singular+zero, and plural

he
======
GTK+ says nplurals=2; plural= (n!=1);
CLDR says four forms: one, two, many, other

is
======
GTK+ says nplurals=2; plural=1;
CLDR says two forms, but singular is n%10=1

lv
======
GTK+ says nplurals=3;
  plural=(n%10==1 && n%100!=11 ? 0 : n != 0 ? 1 : 2);
CLDR says 3 forms: zero(%10), one(%10), and other

mk
======
GTK+ declares one more form than it calculates:
nplurals=3; plural= n==1 || n%10==1 ? 0 : 1
This isn't the case in other mk.po files in GNOME, so this is probably
just a type that should be corrected.

ms
======
GTK+ doesn't have forms, so defaults to en rules
CLDR says 1 form

tr
======
GTK+ says nplurals=1; plural=0;
CLDR says two forms: singular, and plural