Re: String freeze on Chronojump. Translators welcome

Cc'ing i18n list, to notice all translators about it.

When this stable version will be released?

Thanks for notifying!

El 20/02/2015 18:18, "Xavi de Blas" <xaviblas gmail com> escribió:
Hello all.

We have done a lot of work lately and we will soon release Chronojump 1.5.0!!

If you plan to do some translations of free software these days, we will be really glad to hear from you. Now is a good moment to update a Chronojump translation.

Thank you very much for your work

Cheers!