Subject: Clytie Siddall passed....
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 17:01:29 +0100
From: Christian PERRIER <bubulle at debian do torg>
To: gnome-i18n at gnome dot org

Dear GNOME i18n people,

You maybe never heard about me (or maybe some of you slightly did): I
am one of the longstanding members of i18n crowd in the Debian
Project, mostly involved in i18n of Debian software, documentation,
etc. and coordinating this work for several years.

In that regard I collaborated with Mrs Slytie Siddall for many years,
as she was very involved in Vietnamese localization in our
project....just like whe was (if I'm correct) in the GNOME Project.

It is therefore a sad duty for me to announce the passing of Clytie,
which I learned from her husband, Pete. Even though I never met Clytie
(who was living in rual South Australia, while I'm living in France),
I was shocked by this just as I could be shocked by the passing of an
old friend.

I guess it might be the same for several of you. If you feel so and
want to send some words to Pete, Clytie's husband, please mail me
privately and I'll forward them to him. I think that, as usual in such
sad circumstances, it can be very warming for relatives to learn and
hear how respected was the work of the person who passed.

Please notice that I'll unsuscribe from this mailing list (I
subscribed just to be able to send this sad mail) so if you want me to
read followups, please CC me.

Many thanks in advance.