Re: All-clear (was Re: Orca: Heads up re strings for spoken presentation of MathML content)

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
Hi all.

Hey Joanie!

Consensus-reaching is, alas, a slow process. But at the moment, Orca is
speaking more or less what other screen readers speak when presenting
MathML content. Because I do not anticipate this presentation changing
much (if at all) between now and string freeze, I have removed the
warnings I was shouting at you. :) Please consider these strings finalized.

Thanks a lot for letting us know and for having them ready so early!
Much appreciated.

Cheers.

--
Alexandre Franke