Re: Dead links in Damned Lies

Le 2015-04-06 21:22, Daniel a écrit :
Hello, I noticed that the links to gnome applet modules are dead.
 I am unable to access the translation pages for the master branch of
those gnome applet modules.
 (Check last 3 links from:
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/ro/activity_summary/ [1] )

 Can someone with administration rights on Damned Lies check those
links?
 Thank you in advance.

Links:
------
[1] https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/ro/activity_summary/

Hi Daniel,

For the gswitchit and mixer links, this is due to the fact that those applets do not exist any more on master. I've manually reattributed the links to the gnome-2-32 and gnome-3-6 branches, respectively. For the accessx-status case, it's related to a directory renaming (docs -> help). This is a bit more annoying to fix for me right now (we need to keep the old name for older branches stats). I should be able to look at it next week.

Claude