Re: 3.14 Release Notes

The 3.14 release notes are now available for translation. They can be found
in the gnome-3-14 branch of the release-notes module.

3.14 is due for release on 24 September.

Note that the images are currently not complete/finalised - I'll get those
finished soon. Will keep you notified.

I think there might be a mistake in the gestures page. Switching
applications gesture shows three fingers held on the picture, while
the description says "Hold two fingers on the surface while tapping
with the third." Is the picture or the text correct? I don't have a
touchscreen to check it, unfortunately.

I'm also not sure if it's reasonable to change it now anyway, as
translations are almost complete and 3.14 should be out any minute
now. If you could confirm the correct gesture, then we would be able
to fix it in at least some of the translations.

Thank you for your work and best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/