Re: help commit translation -ne_NP

Hi Pawan,

As the the team coordinator, you can commit your translations directly from the DL page. Once uploaded the translation, you will be able to commit it into Git using the actions in the module's page.

If you need more help with this issue, ask us again and we'll help you.

Best regards

Dear All,

I have uploaded some of the translation for gnome 3.14 and need assistance for committing the same.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Pawan