Resigning as coordinator for the Dutch (nl) team

Hi all,

Since I've not been spending enough time on the Dutch (nl) translation
effort, I'm resigning as coordinator for the Dutch (nl) team.

The new coordinator, as agreed with the active members of the Dutch
team, will be Hannie Dumoleyn, who has been an active translator and
committer for quite some time now. Thank you for your continued efforts,
Hannie!

To the coordination team: I've already updated the roles in DL. The page
at https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/ shows the right information, so
I guess the transition is now officially completed.

Regards.

    — Wouter