Incoming Pitivi 0.94 release

Hi all,

Sorry for the late heads up as it just came to my mind: we're at the
point where Pitivi is in a releasable state, I'm probably going to
release 0.94 next week-end. So if you've been waiting for things to
settle down a bit, now's your chance to update the translations this
week.

It should be noted that the user manual's contents were overhauled
significantly. While mostly stable, I expect that more changes will come
on that front eventually, so unless you're feeling zealous, you may
decide to wait for another release cycle to update its translations.

Thanks!
Jeff