Re: String additions to 'gvfs.master'

13 paź 2014 10:58 "Ondrej Holy" <oholy redhat com> napisał(a):
> Hey Piotr,
>
> I'm sorry I didn't realize that it is marked as translatable when committing. So I've branched it before the commit, however the string was there before, see:
>
> - g_set_error_literal (&err, G_IO_ERROR, G_IO_ERROR_CLOSED,
> - "Channel blocked");
>
> It wasn't just marked as translatable. This is also wrong, because it is visible for user. Wouldn't be better to mark this string as translatable also for gnome-3-14 though translations aren't ready for it?

In that case you can go ahead and commit the changes, as marking existing user-visible strings is excepted from the string freeze. It would be nice if you could also cherry-pick the updated translations from master. Thanks for clearing things up!

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org