Re: [latexila] Created branch gnome-3-14

Hello,

On Sun, Oct 05, 2014 at 04:21:17PM +0000, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
The branch 'gnome-3-14' was created pointing to:

 8b3ab4f... Release 3.14.1

LaTeXila now follows the GNOME versions, so I've created the gnome-3-14
branch. Before it was not the case, the previous branch is
latexila-2-12.

I see that the branch is already available on Damned Lies:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/latexila/#gnome-3-14

So I think everything is fine, but I wanted to let you know about the
change.

Cheers,
Sébastien