Re: girl 0.4.1 is available for translation

Andre,

I am following up original email and CC'ing gnome-i18n.

On Thu, 2014-11-27 at 21:40 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2014-11-27 at 20:06 +0100, Ole Aamot wrote:
girl 0.4.1 is now available for translation.

The following 4 radio stations are new in this girl 0.4 minor release:

Is there a reason why Rhythmbox has its own list of radio stations?
https://git.gnome.org/browse/rhythmbox/tree/plugins/iradio/iradio-initial.xspf
Wondering if this could be at least exchanged...

Cool! I wasn't aware of the Internet Radio support in Rhythmbox.

What's criteria to add radio stations (and their descriptions)?

The 16 stations in girl 0.4.1 are currently independent radio stations
and AFAIK don't send any commercials (except "self-commercial") on the
"air".

The motivation of the Girl application is to support independent and
promote non-profit Internet radio.

The only criteria for adding radio stations to girl/src/stations.xml as
far as I can think of other than that is that the station must have Ogg
or MP3 stream.

You are welcome to translate Girl into your language and credited in
announcements, girl/ChangeLog, girl/NEWS and of course girl/AUTHORS.

I am looking forward to your contribution to Girl.

See https://git.gnome.org/girl and http://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Girl for
source code and more information about Girl.

--
____/|
\ o.O|  Ole Aamot, oka oka no, http://oka.no/