Script to convert ICU data into gettext po files

I am publishing this to the list, because some translators might find it
helpful.

If you should ever happen upon a project where you have to translate a
long list of language, country or currency names etc, check out this script:

https://github.com/gunchleoc/ICU2po

It will convert ICU data into gettext po files

I wrote this for myself because I wanted to save myself from some
Repetitive Strain Injury due to excessive copy/pasting, so it comes
without warranty or support etc. The script is less than perfect and you
might need to do some more coding for your particular locale; I just
thought I'd share.