Gimp and friends

Hello,
I am trying to commit Dutch translations of Gimp and friends, see [1], but I cannot find where to send them to. I cannot find them on [2]. I can clone gimp with the command git clone ssh://myname git gnome org/git/gimp, but git clone ssh://myname git gnome org/git/gimp-libgimp gives me an error [3].
Can anyone tell me where to find the repository of Gimp and friends?
Hannie

[1] https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nl/gnome-gimp/ui/
[2] https://git.gnome.org/browse/
[3] Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.