Non-responsive coordinator

Hello everyone!

I'm writing this message as a request towards a solution to an existing problem:

The Romanian Translation Team coordinator is inactive since year 2011.
Moreover, the person who has commit privileges is inactive also.. pretty much everyone else is inactive. Now, I did some module translations, at first (4 months ago, 2-3 persons were active, not anymore) and the thing is, my work is in vain, since no commits are happening.
I attached 2 screenshots, but this thing can be easily verified, regarding the Romanian Translation Team coordinator is inactive.

Please advise how should I proceed further on!