GNOME Translation BoF at GUADEC 2014

Fellow translators,

GUADEC 2014 in Strasbourg, France is quickly approaching, so I think it's
time to start planning another GNOME i18n BoF/hackfest/meeting/get-together.

I added the event to
https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Events

As for the agenda, there have been some interesting topics brought by
translators that we could go through, and there might even be some
outstanding items left from
https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Events/GTPBoFGUADEC2012.

Last year in Brno, we also met with documentation writers (CC'ed) and had a
session with them, and I know there are people interested in doing a shared
BoF again this year.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Petr Kovar