Sound Juicer 3.12 to be released on 23 May

Dear Translators

I'm planning to release sound juicer 3.12 next Friday (23 May) so I am writing to ask if those who are interested could update the translations before then please. This will be the first 'stable' release for over 18 months. Since the last release there have been a number of changes to the strings including a couple since the 3.11.90 release. It would be great to increase the translation coverage of those languages that have not kept up with the changes in the master branch. There are several languages that could reach 100% coverage with a handful of extra translations. In the future I hope to stick more closely to the normal GNOME release schedule.

Many thanks for all your efforts, the range of languages and speed of translation took me by surprise when I started contributing to GNOME, it is truly impressive.

Phillip Wood