Re: String additions to 'gnome-software.gnome-3-12'

On 12 May 2014 13:54, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
I realize it's not a string freeze break (the translations weren't
shown in the UI, so it's like marking forgotten strings for
translation), but maybe there is a way to fix translations by a script
of some sort? I'm sure translators would appreciate that.

I don't think many translations have been fixed; it's only been a
short while in master too.

Richard.