Re: D-L and send images to repository

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Rafael Ferreira <rafael f f1 gmail com> wrote:
Hi there.

Looks like D-L accepts sending translation of documentation via "Send to
repository". I was wondering: Is it also possible to send images via D-L's
web interface, or should I still send it via git command line?

I haven't tried other than .po, but allowed attachment on D-L are .po,
.gz, .bz2, and .png.
Problem is, those files can only go to po/ directory, so if you need
to upload .png
to, say, help/pt_BR/, you can't use D-L.

CMIIW

--
andika