www.gnome.org's translations

Hi,

after a deeper investigation it appears the WPPO plugin that we were
using to provide translations on the www.gnome.org's website is not
behaving / working correctly.

That said we've temporarily disabled the plugin on the website to not
show up broken or half-done translations. I'd suggest to stop
submitting translations for the www.gnome.org website until we sort
out what's going on (the fact the original maintainer of the plugin
is no longer active makes everything more difficult) on that side.

We'll keep you updated as soon as things will eventually move forward
on this side.

Thanks for your understanding,

Andrea

Debian Developer,