Documentation updates being made to Orca

Hey all.

I just wanted to give you a heads-up that Orca's documentation is
getting a full review to be sure that it is 100% current with respect to
content. I don't anticipate there being that many changes, but I plan to
commit them as we go. And I have learned by experience that some of you
translate changes I make in Orca within mere hours of my committing
them. <huge, grateful smile> In this particular case, since I know there
will be some more commits to come, I encourage you to take a
very-well-deserved rest now that 3.12 is out the door. When we're done
with the Orca documentation review and changes, I'll give y'all the
all-clear.

Please let me know if you have any questions. And thank you, as always,
for all the work you do!!!

--joanie