Re: 3.12 Release Notes Available to Translate

Hey Andre,

Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Also, did you update the list of languages on
https://help.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.12/i18n.html ?

I really doubt that GNOME provides 80% translation coverage for 50
languages nowadays, but this is stated on that page.

I just updated the language list and the statistics. I hope it's OK:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/release-notes/commit/?h=gnome-3-12&id=1ac8160123b4b39cfab09766f080e7ef425f218e

I'm missing Slovak in that list.

Yes that's a real shame. I copied over the list from last release
(should have checked that)... I've made a note to fix this for next
cycle. In the mean time I'm not sure what to do. I've left Slovak out
of the list for fear of breaking translations at this late stage. If
people think it's OK to add it, I will.

Allan