Re: Statistics not updating for Gcompris

Hi Daniel.

You sure? If you run "intltool-update es" in Gcompris' "po/" folder, the 4 fuzzy strings will show up in the repository, which in most cases it means the source code really have these 4 strings to fix.

When I ran 'intltool-update' I notice a "#, python-brace-format" flag over these 4 msgids, together with (in the same line)  ", fuzzy" flag - Maybe the translator used a text editor (e.g. Gedit) and accidentally removed the whole line, including the "python-brace-format" ?

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira

Hi all,

I've noticed that DL is not  updating Spanish statistics properly for Gcompris [1]. It says there are 4 fuzzy strings, but if I commit a 100% translated PO file, those 4 strings remain in DL.

Could you please review it?

Thanks!