Re: String additions to 'gnome-sound-recorder.master'

Hi,

Sure, will do.

Meg

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-sound-recorder.master':
>
> + "You are missing plugins:"
>
> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> might be worth investigating.
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-sound-recorder/log/?h=master

Hi Meg,

Overall I very much like this change, but unfortunately it breaks the
string freeze. Could you please revert this commit? You could ask for
an approval [1], but this late in the cycle I wouldn't expect a
positive response. I would advise you to ask for it after the 3.12.0
release is out or even delay the change after gnome-sound-recorder is
branched for gnome-3-12

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes

Best regards,

--