Re: Errors in documentation

Many thanks to you Ask for your support with the gtxml script!

I'll generate a new report this week to fix any error that might be in docs, before final release.

Cheers!

Hello

Thanks Daniel, ¡muchas gracias como siempre!  And thanks, Piotr.
(Although I swear we were going to do this :))

Best regards
Ask